| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wrigley, Nt in November is very cold at -19.1 °C (-2.38 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.5mm (0.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 5:28 long and the longest day is 8:09 long with an average length of 6:44.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wrigley, Nt, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wrigley, Nt:
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) NW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) NNW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 619.2 kms (384.8 miles) W
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 666.1 kms (413.9 miles) WSW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 594.7 kms (369.5 miles) WSW
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 445.4 kms (276.8 miles) SW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 639.8 kms (397.6 miles) SW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) NNE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) ENE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 464 kms (288.3 miles) E
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) SE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 553.1 kms (343.7 miles) ESE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) ESE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) S
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 612.1 kms (380.3 miles) SE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 669 kms (415.7 miles) SE