| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wrigley, Nt in February is very cold at -23.9 °C (-11.02 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 7:19 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 8:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Wrigley, Nt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wrigley, Nt, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wrigley, Nt:
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) NW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) NNW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 619.2 kms (384.8 miles) W
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 666.1 kms (413.9 miles) WSW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 594.7 kms (369.5 miles) WSW
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 445.4 kms (276.8 miles) SW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 639.8 kms (397.6 miles) SW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) NNE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) ENE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 464 kms (288.3 miles) E
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) SE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 553.1 kms (343.7 miles) ESE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) ESE
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) S
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 612.1 kms (380.3 miles) SE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 669 kms (415.7 miles) SE